Experimental week

This week I have been experimenting with resists…. multiple resists. I’ve always wanted to make a seed / pod inspired by nature. I started with marking a 6 sided resist, adding wool via a book format. Once it was opened out I was able to add shape to the side. When dry I added wool locks to look like moss and mud. Quite pleased with the end result.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s